This position requirement is for production of Recycled Tungsten Carbide Powder. The job requires close working with the colleagues/superiors, maintenance, planning, logistics and methods.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Achieve the agreed targets with Manager, regarding Production, Productivity, Lead Time and Quality.
- Work towards improvements in methods related to production and in process inspection in line with departments quality system with objective of improvement in quality and productivity.
- Assist in training other Production Technologists so as to have better flexibility.
- Assist Maintenance personals in preventive as well as breakdown maintenance of individual machine.
- To adhere to ownership of process concept.
- Improve productivity, set up time and reduce cycle time thereby saving resources.
- Ensure discipline, housekeeping and maintain high level of safety standards.
- Ensure safe working, right quality and lowest cost for SRC plant
- Adhere to guiding principles of Open Mind, Fair Play and Team Spirit as stated in The power of Sandvik
- Keep shop floor clean and in order all the time.
- Follow SOPs and OCPs in day to day working.
- Ensure implementation of Quality management system and Environment, Health & safety policy.
- REGULAR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES - INTERACTIONS
- Ensure proper order status on shop floor, capacity utilization, cycle time reduction, house-keeping & adherence to commitment.
- Systematic feedback on overall issues to Manager, Production Engineer, and Co technologists.
- Interaction with Manager Production, Production Engineer, Maintenance team, Quality & Production Control
Regular Job Responsibilities:
Maintain shop discipline & follow the work instruction & work practices.
Maintain housekeeping at optimum level.
Support the adherence to the Sandvik platform for the way of doing business expressed in the 'Basic Business Concept'.
Stipend + Canteen & Mediclaim facility.
Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile:
(UG - Diploma - Chemical, Mechanical) AND (PG - Post Graduation Not Required) AND ( Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required)
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from MSBTE/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ from recognized University.
Only Fresher apply.
Good technical skills, safety working practices, knowledge of ISO 14001, 9001, OHSAS 18001, Safe driving, business understanding and knowledge about the equipment's and similar processes.
Sandvik Asia Pvt. Ltd.Sandvik Asia Pvt Ltd.,Pune is a member of the International Sandvik Group,Sweden, world leaders in the field of Machining solutions, Mining, Construction and Materials Technology. In view of expanding business activities, we are looking for candidates for the position mentioned.